Champion ONE is a global provider of open standards-based optical networking solutions with over 25 years of industry experience. As The Champion of Open Networking®, we have helped thousands of customers across industries open their network ports to unlock savings with alternative pluggable optical products. We continue to help our customers evolve towards non-proprietary network architectures, resulting in greater flexibility and cost savings.
Champion ONE’s high-performance products are certified and quality-approved by some of the largest global telecommunications carriers, as well as many large universities and health care networks throughout North America. These products are designed to fit in seamlessly with leading network equipment platforms, including Cisco, Nokia/ALU, Juniper, HP, and more.
We back up our product quality with exceptional service and support. We recruit only the most talented people; our associates fully understand the intricacies of optical networks and are laser-focused on customer service. This team is available to provide a consultative approach and deliver the innovative, cost-saving solutions that help you streamline your network and set a strong foundation for future growth. This customer-centric approach, coupled with industry-leading product warranties, means In a Class by Itself Service.
If you are looking for a reliable, innovative optical network solutions provider, you’ve found one.
CORE VALUES OF A CHAMPION
At Champion ONE, these core values are entrenched in our company DNA, and have been crucial to our success. Our values drive us to deliver exceptional value to our customers and inspire us to be Champions every day.
25 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
- 2018 Expanded open network ethernet portfolio with a state-of-the-art 100G switch offering.
- 2017 Expanded capability with a significant new global investment partner.
- 2016 Recognized by Lightwave Innovation Awards for the second consecutive year for innovative new products.
- 2014 Hired a new CEO industry veteran with over 20 years of experience.
- 2011 Doubled size of facilities to meet increased demand.
- 2009 Expanded solutions portfolio to include outside plant components.
- 2006 Changed name from Champion Computer Technologies to Champion ONE (Optical Network Engineering)
- 2005 Continued optical focus by engaging with optical equipment vendors to resell complete CWDM/DWDM optical networking systems.
- 2004 Expanded optical product line into CWDM/DWDM optics and passive systems.
- 2002 Started developing standards based transceivers for major OEM switch applications.
- 2001 Expanded activities to support switched ports with optical transceivers/Gigabit Interface Connectors (GBICs)
- 1997 Designed memory solutions for Cisco routers.
- 1992 Established as a computer memory company.