We respect your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us (including our affiliates); or
- any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of data and information from and about USERS of our Website.
We collect information that you provide directly to us, including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or uploading or submitting documents. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided when you use the CLIENT LOGIN section of the Website.
- Information contained in communications between you and us.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and logs.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website by allowing us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website and email statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may allow you to submit a review or testimonial through our Website. Your city and state of residence, and any other personal information you include in your submission may be posted on our Website. If there is any personal information you do not want posted on our Website, please do not include it in the review or testimonial you submit. We are not obligated to post any review or testimonial you submit. We reserve the right to post or not to post any review or testimonial you submit, in our sole discretion.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information that we collect:
- To schedule or contact you about a consultation or appointment.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To contact you about services and products you may be interested in.
- How We Share Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- Partnership with AdRoll
As you browse this Website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with this Website. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
We may also, in certain instances, disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, or bring legal action to protect your rights or the rights, property, or safety of the Company or others, to enforce our terms of service or other agreement between you and us, or to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
We do not provide any personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.